Saturday, July 18, 2009

Turkish Abiye

Personally, I take inspiration from Turkish hijab fashion, and find it cover okay, but it is always too tight. Love the colour of the yellow abiye on top though.
Another thing I (personally-not Islamically) don't like is boleros. They do the jobb, sure, but make a young woman look matronly. I just don't have a thing for them. Boleros and Pixie are NOT attracted to eachother.
This one, the cut AND colour is fabulous. And it even has a bolero (which I would reject, and only wear the dress:P) with a loose cardigan and more chest covering hijab.
Turkish take on the maxi.
I love the yellow hijab.
The print is definately zany enough for me but the cut is tight tigh tight. Colour and print, soooo cute. Tightness=hijab crash and burn.
This is my favourite look of the collection, and it also has a bolero. Which means, I personally, wouldn't wear any of it (as previously explained) but this would look on another sister. The last look is very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment