Monday, February 7, 2011

Do you ladies have any Medical/Health questions you want answered Islamically?

Dear Sisters,

Alhamdulilah, these weeks upcoming, I am fortunate to be able to meet with the Muslim world's leading (living) authority of medicine in the Qu'ran and Sunnah [I am so bad, I forget his name lol, but I'm sure if you have any of the books on health and medicine published from Daralsalam he's quoted in there, having been a good friend with Sheikh Ibn Baz and being a bonafide real M.D quite respected by the folks from Harvard and the like;)] regarding pursuing my Islamic history studies.

So, IF you have any questions at all to do with health, medicine, ect, and you want an opinion from an Islamic authority on the matter, leave them here, and I'll try to ask him as many questions as I can;). InshaAllahkheir.

I have a question about flies. There's hadith about disease being on one wing, and the cure on the other. I want to know all about the science, and also, of course, the chain of narration;)

It is a PRETTY COOL and unique oppurtunity for me to blast of my mouth on all I don't know (and don't have the inclination to research for myself) and I thought I'd share that oppurtunity with ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment