Monday, August 10, 2009

ILH: Wild and Striking Designer Jalibiyia

The two S's we love Summer and Sale =I ♥ Hishma has decided to make it easy on you. Anywhere in the world you may shop our Summer Sale, and that's not all folks... shipping is FREE of charge! Just comment or email us with your item num. (on the facebook page not this blog post) and we will give you all the necessary info needed for your shopping spree...Hurry. Impre$$ 4 Le$$ :D

Jalibiyia/special-occasion Jilbab available at I ♥ Hishma locations in KSA, and through the facebook group (D, I am still waiting on the online store addy:D). I love purple! For those interested, please make sure you add us to your facebook: I ♥ Hishma.

(1% of sales gos to Say NO to Violence against Women http://www.unifem.org/campaigns/vaw/ )

ILH: The time has come to ROCK tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment