Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shehna Hussain abayas

Just thought I would showcase some very beautiful abayaat that I personally CANNOT afford LOL. They are all by the Shehna Hussain (SH) label. Boxie is going to make herself an abaya like this red one with the crochet.
This particular abaya is a wedding one (don't wear it at the malls girls!!!!) and costs a small fortune. But I love how it drapes almost like a sari when one sits.
I just love the abayaat with sheer panels and red fabric underneath and anything with red roses.The use of the fabric and the cut one this particular desgn is very unique. It reminds me of a 1920 Poiret evening coat.

Ooh la la. i love the long circles and this is probably my favourite cut of abaya.I like the pretty sleeves and the design but here in the Gulf, I've come to hate the front open style because very few girls are wearing them halal. They keep wearing jeans and tights and mini skirts with them instead of long skirts of jalabiyias and maxis. Ahhhhh, the horror, the horror!!!!!This is my absolute favourite abaya from the collections, because of the lace sleeves and the colours of the threads in the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment