Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I hate cleavage. On arab ladies at ladies-only-parties (I mean come ON---I don't care how sexy you are, keep that at home for your husband). If the depth of your cleavage is bigger than my hand it makes you look cheap. Even Salma Hayek, gorgeous lady that she is, looks cheap flashing her cleavage at other women. It IS good for your husband. Do it there, for him. You aren't supposed to show your sexual adornments for anyone BUT your husband and for medical reasons to a doctor after you hit puberty.

Do you know what's even worse than Arabic parties' cleavage? Work cleavage. IF I CAN'T CONCENTRATE on anything but your chest, how IS a man supposed to feel? Don't wear cleavage bearing tops at work. I find it is sexual harassment for MY EYES! I know this isn't most Muslimahs at work:D but I can't stand people that look at my abayas like they wouldn't be work appropriate but are okay with a forty year old woman's sagging sacks in my face. They are beautiful----to her husband. I DON'T NEED/WANT to see them!!!! Grrrrr. Same goes for parties ladies. My Grandma's rule: a cleavage line longer than your thumb's nail is cheap and tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment