Saturday, May 30, 2009

Egyptian Cotton Jalibiyias/ Galabiyias

I love Egyptian cotton jalibiyias. I wear them around the house and fancier ones for special occasions. I don't wear them out as jilbab very often because in my husband's culture they are expressly an inner garment but I think they work perfect as a jilbab. These are some of the ones I love. Right now this site Al Jilbab is having a small summer sale, and if you buy the less expensive ones, you can get four for $100 +shipping. I miss Oman where I could buy four for $30.00 :D The shipping is what is expensive with this site, not the garments.
Above is how I tend to wear my cotton jalibiyias when I wear them as hijab (but with more chest coverage from the hijab). And when I wear it at home I tend to pair it with more jewelry like crazy earrings, fun party make up, and my hair styled nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment