Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pink Niqab Looks

Imaan collections had this taffetta pink party concoction with a matching niqab, perfect for the munaqaba attending mixed weddings (my family is non-muslim so I get these)---unfortunately they were sold out in my size.MashaAllah, I love the way this sister has pinned her pashmina into a niqab. It'd be too hot for me too handle, but it looks smashing. And modest.This is a pink elastic half niqab. Very pretty, and way more practical/breathable for someone like me. The only problem for me is, most elastic half niqabs sold online are pretty cheap, and the elastic stretch out too much so they don't last very long.
Cute munaqaba sister walking in the Tuillerie Jardin in Paris, France. I love her tie up niqab and the pretty pink paisley pashmine she has matched with it. Me, I'd wrap it in the pashmina, but it it easy to take it on and off if you want the ease of puting it on the outside of the wrap.
A niqab pose with a silk scarf. Feasable, perhaps if pinned right. I still prefer to wear a pretty cap underneath if wearing it this way, to cover my eye brows. This COULD be made tooo sexy with a glance or a tonne of eye make up.Such as in the Hollywood version here. If less of the face were showing the eye make up wouldn't be so alluring, so you gotta be careful my niqabi sistas. Still the way the scarf is wrapped is very pretty.
More movie pink hijab.... I'd wear it too a mixed wedding with less make up if I could somehow wrap the scarf so I have access to my mouth. I want to be able to eat some wedding cake too! The colour is pretty but I am not a fan of the crystal drop things on a niqab. It would be too flashy/belly dancer for me personally. I would feel like a chandelier. I really do like this one. I want a pink flip niqab. Paired with a floral abaya? Fab.
Cape Horn fashion show in Africa featuring a pink jilbab with a plain black flip niqab.
Morrocan take on the pink niqab look: a pink djellaba and black gashwa/boushiya with a straw hat and morrocan leather slippers. Another look that is PURELY not for me. WHAT is that thing made of? The stuff they make those toilet seat covers out of? Fluffy sock material. I am sorry, but this one, made me giggle.
Using a dupatta like a boushiya/gashwa.
Pretty stripes. A photographer playing around with a "niqab" and a non-muslim model. Very typical.These a non-muslim Japanese girls so sisters, they can be forgiven, but if you are munaqaba, there is no such thing as hair hanging out with niqab, k? LOL, get the khimar right before moving on. Hope you enjoyed my image search finds:D

No comments:

Post a Comment