Monday, June 29, 2009

African Queen Abaya

I am finally going to buy this http://www.sunnahstyle.com/product_info.php?pName=closed-overhead-abaya-with-sleeves&cName=abayas-overhead abaya raas for $56.99 USD. It's what I will wear most of the time in Saudi and Emirates, even though some people consider it a "Grandma" style. I like it though, cuz it is sooooo off the body that one feels air-conditioned:D Also, I can dress mine up very easily with a beaded clutch, a cocktail, ring, some bangles... And I always wear a flip niqab (not tucked in) over-top and my niqabs are usually beaded on the nose-string. I'll wear shoulder styles too, but I like this style, and never can get away with it in the West without people looking at me like I am an alien soooooooo... lol, this is my time to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment