Thursday, June 4, 2009

Indonesian Hijab Fashion Online Boutique


I have always been a fan of Indonesian hijab fashion, since it was the first thing that came up on Google when I searched "Islamic Fashion" in the days when I was first donning hijab and had only one style. It had all the colours that would make a sister's transition to hijab easier since it was pretty much like wearing hijabified clothes from the mall.Recently I just discovered this site http://www.ladymuslima.com/women-c-1 which sells some amazingly young and hip abaya-like jumpers and dresses (for the smaller figure---Asian sizing are often quite small just as a warning). Those four above are my faves.
Also, if you are an al-amira girl, these hijabs http://www.ladymuslima.com/accessories-hijab-c-4_24 are completely the most stylish al-amiras I have ever seen, AND they cover the chest, unlike most al-amiras (slip on hijabs) on the market. Their prices are really good too. Check out if they deliver to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment