Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RUNWAY: Pink Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2009 Dress

Okay, isn't this dress just breathtakingly.... covering? I mean the color is crazy and all that but the dress is so lovely and draped and just.... waaaaaaaa and it hardly shows any curves at all... Now I am not suggesting anyone go out and buy the crazy expensive designer stuff I'm posting unless you are beyond rich and give hella zakat and encourage others to do so too (nothing in Islam forbids this) but the designer inspiration pieces out there? I just want you all to know what they cost and where they come from so you can take your inspiration and know where it came from and what it sells for. LOL, because, if you are a cheap skate like me:D you can be happy about all the great deals you got. So, just to let you know, this Salvatore Ferragamo Dress costs $22,000, and it can be purchased by phone call at these digits 800-628-8916. With a dress this modest, all I'd have to do it add hijab, and this is the perfect hot pink hijab Beaded Square Hijab - Thin Fabric - HOT PINK for $9.90 GBP. But I am more likely buy this abaya http://www.muslimahessentials.com/stylish-two-layer-jilbab-79-p.asp for $36.95 GBP.

No comments:

Post a Comment